I have recently purchased an 18 litre Jack Wolfskin Moab Jam backpack from Amazon and got my friend to bring it back to Singapore for me. I bought it for $SGD120. I have been using the backpack for roughly a month and here are some of my thoughts
The backpack has:
- A built in rain cover, handy in Singapore’s weather.
- A small side profile.
- A great support system. Even with a full load I don’t quite feel the weight.
- Comfortable shoulder and back padding.
- 2 side mash pockets for small knick knacks.
- 1 front pocket for small items.
- 2 smaller inner pocket for keys and the like.
- 1 large inner pocket that can barely fit a 15” MacBook Pro. (I don’t recommend that you use it as a laptop backpack)
Overall, I think this is a great travel and day pack. I have switched over from sling bags to a backpack to better help my aching shoulders. The bag itself can be quite heavy but it doesn’t feel that way when you carry it over your shoulders. That was the main deciding factor that made me purchase it.
If I am not wrong, you cannot find an authrised reseller of Jack Wolfskin backpack in Singapore. If you do see a shop selling, most likely it is a fake. Do take care if you are hunting for Jack Wolfskin products in Singapore.